- Part-Time or Full-Time, allowing you to grow into the position as you take on more clients.
- If you are hard-working, personable, and really good with numbers, we will train you!
- Are you an exceptional problem solver?
- Are you an energetic and helpful person?
- Are you a very organized and professional person?
- Are you experienced with Excel and Word?
- Are you looking for an OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE in a successful, growing next generation accounting firm?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that utilizes all of the latest trends in technology?
Appletree Business Services is a unique and successful Southern NH based accounting firm. We have a history of growth in each of our 30 years of business and now we are looking for an exceptional person to fill a new position.
We use a systematic approach to partner with our clients who we provide a package of services to, which includes monthly accounting, tax planning and preparation, payroll and business advice. In essence, we help small business owners be better organized, helping them grow and be more profitable while helping them save on taxes. Because we are a small firm, we understand small businesses and our employees play a key role in our clients’ success.
As a part of our team, your aptitude for figures and problem-solving skills will help us deliver outstanding service to our small business clientele. Your excellent work habits, reliability, and energy level will help keep our work-product flowing smoothly throughout the year. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and your professionalism and helpful attitude will make a wonderful addition to our team!
- Assist with processing client financial information
- Assist with payroll processing
- Assist accountants with client projects
- Take on additional client and administrative projects
- Prepare general correspondence and reports
You MUST be able to pass our unique, in house clerical aptitude/problem solving/math test.
- High School Diploma/GED; some college/degree is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of general office/clerical experience
- Must be experienced with Excel and Word
- You must be able to pass our unique, in house clerical and numerical aptitude/problem solving/math test.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Outstanding work record (No job hoppers!)
- Organized and dependable self-starter that can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Basic knowledge of payroll, small business bookkeeping and/or Quickbooks Online helpful, but will train the right person
Compensation: Hourly plus Incentives DOE
Please read this carefully to continue receiving consideration for this position.
We are asking you to take an online test of your clerical and numerical ability. To complete this test, please go here. At the end, you’ll have an opportunity to submit your resume along with an online assessment.